It's been awhile :-)
This post is migrated here from my 2013 blog
Exactly 1 year and 13 days since my last post here, here’s an extremely brief overview of what happened in a year:
- Left Small World Interactive and Egypt
- Moved to Istanbul, Turkey and joined PeakGames (Flash/Actionscript3)
- Made a lot of great friends
- Crazy work hours (from 9am to 7pm) didn’t leave me much for anything, but the weekends of 2 days were awesome! I spent them all away from computers exploring nature and Turkey, I saw and did things I only experienced in my dreams :-)
- Met an amazing girlfriend, spent a few incredible months together.
- Girlfriend went home
- Left PeakGames
So now, I’m exactly where I started a year ago, except with a little more money, experience, and a lot of amazing memories. These days I’m searching for a great job, somewhere outside Turkey where there is a competitive games industry and gamedev events.
Meanwhile, I’m back home in Istanbul going back to my roots.. to beautiful C/C++ working on Zenithia my Direct3D9 soon to be Direct3D11 framework, and I’m more inspired and driven than ever!
My near future is unknown, but I know it’ll somehow end up being awesome not so far ahead from now.
blog comments powered by Disqus